Saturday, September 26, 2009

how would my life be today if i were not a college student?



















How would my life be today if i were not a college student?
so go to cook BKT lah!!! =P
haha~=D
Tis afternoon i v my fren go to ate BKT~!
Syok~then take some shooting v DSLR Canon D500~with normal lens.=)
BKT~ u wan eat? sure u like tis kind of food haha =D

nxt week wanna rushing! rushing! rushing! PUSH KAU KAU!!!!
bcos all of assignment need to pass up & presentation sien wur~~ ==a
btw i'll try my best to finish it~haha =D
yahor Ajoe jie i also nd to thx 4 U bcos U gv me alot of ideas~
haha =D 5d5d go lah ajoe jie ltr ppl don wan clubbing v U haha =X
still hv 3 or 4 week more will final exam soon =)
haha so fren from NEC mus work hard together ahh haha =D
hmmm i gonna off but i'll sleep late~=)
bcos i wanna chit-chat v each another. =)
bye2 my fren =)

No comments:

Post a Comment