Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OMG! OMG! my my DCC all is abt her o.O















OMG! OMG! my my DCC all is abt her o.O APA SAL NI????
sien loh >< when i away 15min then my DCC all abt her Zzzzzzz =(
tat my DCC Nikon COOLPIX S8 is all rdy old fashion loh...
she still wan take v tis sien =(
btw i try to edit abt her haha v CS2 haha =D
Ah ping u u so so noty girl haha =D
btw she said wanna upload tis picture to my blog then i upload & 加料 =P
haha so po nvm lah she is my old fren ma =D

so nxt week is my midterm so so scare leh =P
my math , web-design , Marco , MGMT so so scare =X
ayerrrr tml need review my all assignment le....=)
so tis weeek i don hv update my blog
then after my midterm baru upload bah...=) ard Hari Raya tat days
tats Y tat days is bufday haha =D
so don know hv any big suprise or not?? haha =D
so wish all fren hv a gd skill in ur exam bah hehe =)

4 comments: