Saturday, September 5, 2009

「孤之有孔明,猶魚之有水也。」









hello my bloggiiiieeee!!!!
jus now back from party house haha =D at PJ
hv u c many fried chicken at there??? syok dao bao~~~haha =D
but i ate 3 of fried chicken only. =)
hv u c the 3 of small burger??? is made by me haha =P but my fren finish it =X
after party then go 4 drink....jus wanna chit-chat v my friends..NS guys =)
jus now i shoot some pic v canon SLR 450D by my fren.
is look nature =)

so still hv 2 week more 2 exam. Aiyo~is mid-term exam only so so so scare lah =P
so wish my fren hv a gd skill in ur exam bah
so gd nite my fren i wanna sleeping so so so tired boss!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great party at there. Nice shot u taken! Like it leh! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris!!!!!
    WELCOME BACK AHH!!!!!
    so hw r u o?
    hmmm....it was normal party lah
    haha =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!
    thx for welcome me back!
    xD
    How am I?
    Well, you know wat is in NS life liao.
    Don't say too much
    :S
    At least you can play a dslr in a party.
    I want play.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha okok
    i know NS life ahh =D
    errr..
    now dslr is very cheap ma from $15xx until $30xxx haha
    is too bad haha =D
    u can play seme-pro camera de ma~

    ReplyDelete
  5. semi-pro camera ohh~haha
    not seme-pro ohh =D
    wrong spelling ma =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.o
    semi-pro??
    I didn't own a noob camera either
    how can I have a semi-pro shot?
    @@
    stim lah bro.

    Btw, 15~30k! Like when can I buy it?
    @@

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha semi pro is entry lvl use de
    but de ass so so less
    so hard to find =)

    ReplyDelete