Saturday, October 3, 2009




Ytd friday after class 7pm ard. we plane to celebrate ф萩晚會 at Aik xiang home~
we plane to loo loo... btw so many food ard haha =D
but dont hv take any shooting bcos bo bring camera lah!!! =)
haha =D
after we ate loo loo....we play some game call 讲心事认识对方.
ard 11pm more we finish all then going back home. some of my fren going back to hostel & hometown.

hmmm...tdy ntg special too. but so many msg I receive is abt ф萩 thx my fren =)
wish U hv a ф萩 haha =)
errr......afternoon jus my fren invite me go out to gathering v another photographers.
Exp~Karen,James,Wong and more I don know de photographers but she so Q bor~haha~
so we gathering at starbucks, Mines. Btw I hv taking a shooting v 500D at Klang & gv Wong to help me edit the picture v CS4.

hmmm...I gonna off le 10.18pm I wanna c movie =)
so wish all of my fren hapiф萩. =)

2 comments:

  1. seems your ф萩晚會 much better than me
    su free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got bor? jus simple gathering bah le.
    hw abt u?

    ReplyDelete