Sunday, April 5, 2009

nice =) but a little hurt =)




Finally my jiu jiu finish install twins-turbo in my trooper haha =D
In KL cnt use tis 4x4 car cos load tax so exp more than RM18++ in SBH,K.K only RM4++ more bah le nice n cheap haha =D
nice got dyno test until until HOT!HOT!HOT! ard 800'c~1200'c SO HOT! HOT! HOT!
but a little bit hurt bcos nd spend many money 2 gv trooper eat mean [DIESEL] =)
but nice Gear4 can back up when up-hill~cos tis trooper is 3.5L I/C twins-turbo
haha top speed is over 218km/h nice nice =D

hmmm~tml nd skol again~Zzzzz sien when c tat my lecture haizzz
i tink lecture nd update cos lecture so old 1 de not leng lui lai de haha =D
ok bah i off now~going revision a while 4 my spelling cos tml got a small test~
wish all my fren stay hapi bah~stuped xue er xD blablabla~=D

No comments:

Post a Comment