Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look Who's Talking





yesterday nite 10pm ard xue er ply v me =P
msn chatting n we using webcame cos she said she but new lap so nd test n test bah =D
but suddenly my mum burn out my mum said xue er is U so pretty look so mature haha =P
so po u c my mum comment u so mature so don oways make up lah so scare lah make me wan wan wan vomit wur xue er blek blek =XXX

TDY going 2 KLCC~CB FUCKER SHIT HIM all of my team member all DULAN HIM~
when he talking v each other CB HIM WUWUWUWU~Jolin also shut HIM GAO GAO leh =XXX
we going buying ticket on MAY23 C & L
then go 2 eat pizza-hut sien when eating cos at pizza-hut all of eating people is worker from KLCC cos so so noise same as PASAR MLM~lolx i tink he or she nvr mind their p's & q's haha =DDDD lap sap worker =DDD
i wana off lu~hmm tis saturday going jun jie bufday
wish all of fren hapi oways bah. then xue er mus MissING u de lah so po =P

No comments:

Post a Comment