Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Continue Let Go =)






hor~ytd after school when evening i go 2 KL again. hor~ard 5pm tat weather HOT HOT dao bao~haizzz going buy a COCO drink =)but we go KL is 4 eat pizza hut n susshi king again Zzzz~i tink my group member pro eat pizza hut n susshi king =X
i take some random pic from KL at evening jus sien haha~=) mayb not nice shot than katherinne hehe =)

har~ytd nite tat sa po xue er 1st time said v me she很心痛 bcos i mood down bah =XX n feeling wan sleepy =XXX so she oways ask me same quetion "wat wrong v me?" then i answer back is mayb fren problem bah =XXX but not U all lah =)

wana off going drink sum VITAGEN haha xue er mus love it n also my little liyin haha
my little liyin geng than me cos she know hw 2 make VITAGEN more soft & sweet n more.
wish all my fren hv a nice day bah ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment