Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miss You =)



I don't know why your standards
Are so high and you're so uptight about everything
Though I give you presents
Baby, don't you know that's not all?
I don't know why there's no opening, no hesitation
Is your attitude pride?
Cash or card, I give her everything
Money can buy, but she always says no
I gave her this, I gave her that, all the accessories
Like a dream, but diamond rings are not forever
Name anything, a spaceship that blings
Just anything even the moonlight
So, baby, come close to me

Ooh, baby, can't you see
I want you to know this is how I feel
Ooh tell me, tell me cuz there's no limit
I'll buy you what you want la la la la la la
Ooh, you say that you miss me
But you don't call, so what do you want me to do, girl?
Ooh tell me so I can do it right
So tonight, you and I can just uh uh

We're together, but I miss you
Though you're nearby, boy, I miss you
Just a little, baby (the cold crush lover is here)
Could it be maybe (the shooting star's flowin' this year)
Before you change you're mind, wanna rock with you
And then today, I'll stay just like this with you
Forever (just) a little more
Then til dawn uh uh uh in this atmosphere

2 comments: