Sunday, August 9, 2009

U said wat !?










Ytd i v my fren go 2 ate Seafood...haha =)
anywhere is look nice & delicious...=)
the squid i like it!!!!

After evening go ate pizzaa....=)
walao oways pizza again =X
i tink i gonna die soon...=S
This 10 Hawaiian Yellow Cab Pizza cost me RM22.30
This 14 New York's Finest Yellow Cab Pizza cost me RM41.90
my my money all rdy fly away @@a btw is delicious leh =D

Errr...i take a nice shoot from my fren she call Stephanie kia =D
SO PO!!! wuwuwuw haha look Q =)
D200 in raw, converted in PS CS3.
Stephanie u look mature b4 haha =D SO PO!!!

tml is presentation 4 MGMT...sien....1hour&half gonna do it!!!
ayerrrrr......xue er where r u go??? U go 2 heaven???
if u go mus invite me!!! haha =D so miss U....

errr gonna off le so wish all fren hv a nice day
cu bye2 =3

10 comments:

  1. 哇!!
    龙虾很大只哦!!
    没有请我吃啊~~
    哈哈^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那里会很大龙虾哦.
    小小的...哈哈!!
    哈哈...有机会我会请你吃!!!
    听说,金宝也有很都东西吃的leh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇!你很厉害吃列~看不出,不过没关系,你还可以继续加油的~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha
    u wanna me b fat boi meh?? =X

    ReplyDelete
  5. continue eat then u really will become fat guy,fat guy not bad a,cute ma..haha:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheh~don wan ahh =P
    i tink u wan 1st leh =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. 还好啦,
    其实也不是很多东西吃,
    只是开了很多档,
    不过卖的东西都是大同小异的咯。
    哈哈...^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure ma??
    but my sis said so many mamak leh =p
    there mamak hv more than 200 taste roti canai ohh =S

    ReplyDelete