Sunday, July 19, 2009

Emotion =)


Sien ntg to do.
early morning my family send my sis go 2 UTAR.
jus me stay at home don know do wat wakakaka =D
then find jun jie chat at Taming Jaya....after chat 4hour....
then i straight go 2 PJ find my old fren...sien dao bao...
ntg to do at her home....stephanie Y ur home make me so so pengsaan ahhh =D
but i hv take a shoot from her new sport car is 308-Turbo dashboard is look nice
haha =D

Errrr.....guys.....tis week thur on 23th
result'll burn out wuwuwuwhuhuhu =S
scare mau my fren???
i tink i so so scare abt my 1 subject....scare dao bao!!!!
haha =S

hmmmm......i tink i wanna off le....go 2 bank. =)
errrr i hv DL old album...is BEE GEES...but i love the song is "EMOTION"&"JIVE TALKIN'"
haha guys try 2 DL it bah is nice!!!

errr bye2 gonna away...but i'll update soon bcos all of picture keep from Mile song.
the picture of party tat days....haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment