Sunday, May 17, 2009

Midterm + Summer Time Love














15/5/09
dinner time ard 8pm at kajang v my old fren ard 9 yr relationship loh =)
v dinner v gether but 1 of my fren so so sohai do tat emotion haha =D
sushi again wakao but is special geh bcos is my fren de mum cook by self geh haha
delicious, nice, beautil & more =) comment 4 u aunty =)

19/5/09
tdy finish my midterm exam MGMT 1 n half hour.
but i finish at n half hour so i waiting 4 my fren finish it =)
ltr class again IT sien dao pao ahh =XXX
i v my fren ply+ing power defend SYOK !!!
but suddenly my lecture catch red handed while we 3 is person plying game wakaka =DDD
my lecture no care abt we bcos we pro in IT jor haha =DDD lecture feel cool inside lap so i gv him a warm 4 a while =)
after finish my class gonna back 2 home but my father rmb me nd but insect 2 gv their eat meaning my small brother (BIRD) Q only 4 days when it burn out from egg.haha =D
hmmm....tis week saturday gonna go 2 KLCC again 2 listen&watch MPO 7pm~10.30pm sien dao bao lah wakaooooooo........... =XXXX mayb so late 2 going back home bcos i tink finish MPO gonna go 2 kajang rest a while then go 2 belakong take a drink tat mean gonna eat loh. haha is Eric idea =D so we agree bah.

hmmm wanna off but i still on9 geh mayb ard 1am sleep bah.wish all my fren hv a nice day bah.
(useless is useless is so hard 2 repair.)

8 comments:

  1. yakah but not me cook de ohh is my fren de mum leh =D she so clever 2 cook leh =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. har u ask me also useless geh =X
    cos i don know cooking ma =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. 去学~~我愿意做白老鼠~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakaka u ahhh i don comment 2 u
    U LOOK SO FUNNY AHH =DDD
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. uc uc
    u look so funny ahh
    haha funny gal =S

    ReplyDelete