Saturday, March 28, 2009

THINKING?



tdy gathering jus a simple n simple only hehe^_^
but my fren every 1 de stlye all rdy change jor
EXP:sn yk v chi fong couple, choy kuan cut short hair, KVS same as old 1,pei yuu still look short still not yet tall, jun jie hmm same as old bah cos same as me bah =DD

me n jun kie late half n hour when go 2 gasssiii cos got [DUCK-team] got problem so we go 2 discuss sumting bah hehe ^_^

10.40pm more like tat we r going back home. I fletch jun jie. There still bz take pic but i don hv fletch mei ing tat ai dong gua =DD nd me wait her long time waste my time U tink she is DATUK ahhh!! hehe ^_^ i hate 2 wait pplll ^_^
tis is my principle ^_^

tml is sunday still got 1 day holiday. 30th monday is my last sem 2 study so scare haha =D i don know Y? so i tinking wat should i do now?? after study continue work v my daddy? or help my daddy plane 2 open restoran BAK KU TEH? or find a job i love it?
i reli don know?? =( reli reli make me blur =( wat should i do leh??? tink! tink!
mayb will got a true answer from my dream ^_^

11.40pm hmm now so late jor wur.har~ xue er still don hv on9 geh?? don know wat she doing??hmmm i tink i stop at here i'll continue 2 write my blog c ya my fren wish U hv a nice day ^_^

4 comments: